Allow me to wish you and yours a peaceful new month.
May all your endeavours come to pass!
On behalf of the AIF Research & Communications Unit, I am very happy to present you the top 10 posts from the AIF website on www.africainfocusradioshow.org.
The first most-popular download is that of Ep.39, in which we had the priviledge of an exclusive interview with Namibia's High Commissioner to Ghana H.E. Charles Josob who spoke to us about his country's achievements on renewable energy.
Still with Namibia, just in case it escaped your attention, Namibia will host the Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Centre for the SADC countries.
We at AIF are barely surprised about this feat. Kudos, Namibia! This means Cape Verde joins Namibia to host the ECOWAS & SADC Centres respectively, with ECOWAS having pioneered this Centre of Excellence in 2010.
Still on ECOWAS, the second highest podcast in the top 10 is that of Ep.43, which I used to interview former ECOWAS official Frank Ofei about Ecowas' fortieth anniversary. We also examined the failure of this country to capitalise on awareness-raising of Ecowas' landmark celebration.
The interview was also especially noteworthy as it took place in the same week President John Mahama of Ghana passed the baton of Chairperson of ECOWAS to Macky Sall of Senegal at an ECOWAS Summit.
At the top spot on the website since September 2014, is AIF Research & Communications Unit's first-ever High-Level Forum on Regional Development in West Africa, which was supported by WACSI.
That it has remained number 1 since 2014 suggests an interest in a Forum of this kind taking place again.
Kindly find below the top 10 posts for your enjoyment!
We welcome feedback!
1. First-ever High-Level Public Forum on Regional Development in West Africa -- 4-5 September, EASTGATE HOTEL, Accra
High-Level Public Forum on Regional Development in West Africa Introduction and Objectives The Research & Communications Unit o...
2. At Africa in Focus' First-ever Public Forum, Former ECOWAS Official Frank Ofei Speaks about Ecowas Common Currency
3. PODCAST!>>Ep.39: Impact of Ghana's Power Crisis(1): Why Renewable Energy?
EPISODE #39 Research & Co-ordination: E.K.Bensah Jr Executive Producer: E.K.Bensah Jr Technical Producer: D.J. Stagger "Dear f...
4. Five-day Regional Workshop for Parliamentary Staff of Ghana; Gambia; Nigeria; & ECOWAS Opens in Accra
Gilbert Atta-Boakye, Facilitator Accra, Ghana – In an attempt to redefine work ethics across the sub-region, a five-day workshop to en...
5. COMING UP!>>Episode #48: Mixed Bag: Updates on Financing for Development; Freedom of Information
Episode #48: Mixed Bag: Updates on Financing for Development (#Ffd3); Freedom of Information We want to use ep.48 to look at two...
6. COMING UP!>>Ep.39: Impact of Ghana's Power Crisis(1): Why Renewable Energy?
Episode #39: Impact of Power Crisis (1): Why Renewable Energy, and Options for Financing? That we have a power crisis i...
7. AFRICA IN FOCUS >> Coming up on 9 September, 2014: Afri-Tourism!
Since 29 July, AIF has navigated the waters of a topic that merits more discussion on the Ghanaian media landscape – that of Tourism. We wi...
8. COMING UP!!>>Ep.49: Mixed Bag#2: Outcome of Third Financing for Development Conference; AU Youth Impact Africa Awards
Episode #49: Mixed Bag#2: Outcome of Third Financing for Development Conference; AU Youth Impact Africa Awards We want to use ep....
9. COMING UP!>>Ep.34: Towards a more Equitable Gender Participation in Peace & Security with UNSCR1325
34th Edition: Towards a more Equitable Gender Participation in Peace & Security with UNSCR1325 This year, the AU is payin...
10. PODCAST:>>Ep.43: SPECIAL: Talking Points around #ECOWAS@40(4): One-on-one with former ECOWAS Official Frank Ofei
sent from mobile phone 》》www.ekbensahdotnet.org
@ekbensah ■ gplus.to/ekbensah
+233.26.427.87.87 ■ 0233.311.789
"explaining; unpacking; demystifying ECOWAS; AU; South-South policies!": Africa in Focus Show on Radio XYZ93.1FM